I’m Jacqui, and I love to take photos.
My goal is to capture the authentic connection, love and laughter between people during both the everyday-life and the special moments. I love taking photos of people in their natural element. I like to tell a story, capturing the magical moments that can be shared between generations.
A few random facts about me:
- I am an aunty to three nieces and two nephews whom I absolutely adore and always crack me up.
- I am an expat, an Australian currently living in Annecy, France. My (French) husband and I recently married and I'm still working on the language after many years... it's a tough one!
- My husband and I LOVE the outdoors, being in nature and being active. We are loving all of the mountain sports that are so readily available to us here in Annecy! I particularly enjoy a good yoga session and a run in the mountains.
- I love desserts. Being coeliac in France is not ideal given I can't enjoy the amazing bread... but I am very grateful of France's gluten free chocolate mousses and crème brûlées!
- I have an engineering degree and years of management consulting experience, but I preferred to leave the corporate life and instead capture the wonderful moments of others!
As mentioned above, I am currently based in Annecy, and I am happy to travel as required. I look forward to meeting you, discovering your story and creating beautiful images for you!
To enquire about a session, feel free to click on the Contact Me page and fill in your details.
If you want to just have a chat, then email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org! :)