I’m Jacqui, and I love to take photos.
My goal is to capture the authentic connection, love and laughter between people during both the everyday-life and the special moments. I love taking photos of people in their natural element. I like to tell a story, capturing the magical moments that can be shared between generations.
A few random facts about me:
- I am a mother to a beautiful little boy named Otis, and aunty to three nieces and three nephews.
- I am an expat, an Australian currently living in Annecy, France. My (French) husband and I recently married and I'm still working on the language after many years... it's a tough one!
- My husband and I LOVE the outdoors, being in nature and being active. We are loving all of the mountain sports that are so readily available to us here in Annecy! I particularly enjoy a good yoga session and a run in the mountains.
- I love desserts. Being coeliac in France is not ideal given I can't enjoy the amazing bread... but I am very grateful of France's gluten free chocolate mousses and crème brûlées!
- I am the co-founder of a social enterprise, youforher. We sell pure organic argan oil, supporting women's equality in the process (www.youforher.com). I also freelance as a management consultant and event designer and facilitator.
As mentioned above, I am currently based in Annecy, preferring to do photoshoots within the region. I look forward to meeting you, discovering your story and creating beautiful images for you!
To enquire about a session, feel free to click on the Contact Me page and fill in your details.
If you want to just have a chat, then email me directly at email@example.com! :)